Ghost Hunting at the Halsey House - June
Time & Location
About the Event
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All attendees MUST be 15 years old or older
- Attendees under the age of 18 are required to have a parrent or guardian present
- No outside food or drinks are permitted
- Masks are requried to be worn at all times while inside any building
- Upon arrival guest are to submit to a contactless temperature check which must read below 100.4, or they will be asked to leave and verbally attest to our COVID health screening
- Guests must sign a liability waiver at the door or click here to print it out at home and bring it filled out for each participant
- Guests will need to sanitize their hands before entering the museum
- Upon entry to the museum guests will be requried to wear protective gloves. While handsanitizer is required to protect from the spread of COVID, gloves are required to keep the museum's antique wood railings safe from the handsanitizer.
- There will be NO bathrooms available to guests. Please use the bathroom before arriving.
- Tickets are non-refundable within 48 hours of the event
- Tickets are non-refundable if you refuse to abide by any posted or verbally given instruction by Museum staff during the event
- When purchsing your ticket you will be asked to fill out information like names, address, phone number, email and date of birth for each participant. If you are not certain of this information at the time of purchasing, you can fill in the same info for each box and we will reach out to you via email for collect the other participants info in advance or upon arrival the guests can provide this information.
Ever wanted to be a ghost hunter? Join the crew of the Long Island Paranormal Investigators as we spend the night exploring the 1843 Rogers Mansion and find out what it really takes to be a Paranormal Investigator. You will get a chance to participate in experiments to test various paranormal theories, learn about the paranormal, hear great spooky stories and maybe even leave with one of your own.
Tours will begin with an introduction to who the Long Island Paranormal Investigators are and a crash course in the theories and devices to interact with and document paranormal beings. Guests will also get a chance to review some of LIPI’s best evidence. Following this 15 minute introduction guests will then begin a 45 minute investigation of the Rogers Mansion to put some of their newly learned theories to the test.
Group 1 - Arrival and IntroLIPI HQ
Group 1 - InvestigationHalsey House
- Sold OutGroup 1 - 7:45pm to 8:45pm$40$400$0
- Group 2 - 8:45pm to 9:45pm$40$400$0
- Group 3 - 9:45pm to 10:45pm$40$400$0