Ghost Hunting at the Rogers Mansion - 3/20 10pm
Time & Location
About the Event
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All attendees MUST be 15 years old or older
- Attendees under the age of 18 are required to have a parrent or guardian present
- No outside food or drinks are permitted
- Masks are requried to be worn at all times while inside any building
- Upon arrival guest are to submit to a contactless temperature check which must read below 99.5, or they will be asked to leave
- Guests must sign our COVID health screening and liability waiver, click here to preview
- Guests will need to sanitize their hands before entering the museum
- Upon entry to the museum guests will be requried to wear protective gloves. While handsanitizer is required to protect from the spread of COVID, gloves are required to keep the museum's antique wood railings safe from the handsanitizer.
Ever wanted to be a ghost hunter? Join the crew of the Long Island Paranormal Investigators as we spend the night exploring the 1843 Rogers Mansion and find out what it really takes to be a Paranormal Investigator. You will get a chance to participate in experiments to test various paranormal theories, learn about the paranormal, hear great spooky stories and maybe even leave with one of your own.
Tours will begin with an introduction to who the Long Island Paranormal Investigators are and a crash course in the theories and devices to interact with and document paranormal beings. Guests will also get a chance to review some of LIPI’s best evidence. Following this 30 minute introduction guests will then begin a 45 minute investigation of the Rogers Mansion to put some of their newly learned theories to the test.
- General Admission$40$400$0