The Southampton History Museum would like to thank our friends and families for all of their support in 2019. As we prepare to make 2020 even more successful we ask that you make a 100% tax deductible donation to our Annual Appeal today. We can't do it without you!
We can accomplish a lot more with your generous annual appeal gift. Some of the additional benefits your donation ensures include:
• Providing education programs, lectures, tours, workshops and changing exhibits for children and adults
• Maintaining and repairing 15 historic buildings and 4 properties that are open to the public year-round
• Supporting local businesses by attracting over 40,000 visitors a year who shop and dine in the village
Please help us continue by making as generous a gift as you can. Your donation of $100, $500, $1,000 or more will make a significant difference. You can contribute by:
• Calling us with your credit card information at (631) 283-2494
• Mailing a check to P.O. Box 303, Southampton, NY 11969
• Using the button below
The Southampton History Museum is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and one of the ways we are able to stay open and provide all that we do for the community is through the generosity of people like you! Please use the button below to make a donation of any size. From $1 to $1,000 we are thrilled at any amount given to us.
For physical donations to the museum, please email Sally Van Allen at email@example.com. In your email please provide a description of the item(s) you wish to donate, any and all history of the object(s) you have and if possible some pictures. If donations are accepted a gift acknowledgement letter will be sent to you promptly.
The museum was organized in 1898 and incorporated on January 27, 1910. The Museum is registered as a private, non-profit corporation with the New York State (NYS) Attorney General’s Office, Bureau of Charities, with a 501(c)(3) with an EIN number of 11-6027807, tax exemption number 215324 and NYS Charities Bureau number 056852.