Ghost Hunting at the Rogers Mansion - December
Time & Location
About the Event
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All attendees MUST be 15 years old or older
- Attendees under the age of 18 are required to have a parrent or guardian present
- No outside food or drinks are permitted
- Masks are requried to be worn at all times while inside any building
- Guests must sign a liability waiver at the door
Guests are to park in the lot behind the First Presbyterian Church directly across the street from the museum. DO NOT pull into the driveway of the museum.
Ever wanted to be a ghost hunter? Join the crew of the Long Island Paranormal Investigators as we spend the night exploring the 1843 Rogers Mansion and find out what it really takes to be a Paranormal Investigator. You will get a chance to participate in experiments to test various paranormal theories, learn about the paranormal, hear great spooky stories and maybe even leave with one of your own.
Tours will begin with an introduction to who the Long Island Paranormal Investigators are and a crash course in the theories and devices to interact with and document paranormal beings. Following this 15 minute introduction guests will then begin a 45 minute investigation of the Rogers Mansion to put some of their newly learned theories to the test.
- Group 1 - 7:30pm to 8:30pm$40$400$0
- Group 2 - 8:45pm to 9:45pm$40$400$0