top of page
17 Meeting House Lane, Southampton, NY 11968
Built around 1790, this gabled building with an arched double doorway was at one time a horse stable on Hampton Road. The blacksmithing equipment was donated by Buddy Burnett whose family had a blacksmith shop in Water Mill. The building is maintained by Edward Howell III and his wife Carryl Bennett Howell of Kentucky.
bottom of page